Logistics & Distribution
kop aviation sdn. bhd.
KOP Aviation Sdn. Bhd. formerly known as KP Aviation Sdn. Bhd is a General Aviation company specialising in providing aircraft maintenance, aircraft components and related systems for the aerospace and aviation industries since 1992.
The company is an agent representing Czech Omnipol aircraft manufacturer for twin engined LET L-410 Twin Turbo prop multi role commuter aircraft for the Malaysian market.
Company’s service center is approved by the Malaysian Department of Civil Aviation providing installation precertification, trouble shooting, modification and upgrading of Nav/Communication equipment including:
- Aircraft Navigation Systems, ADF, DME, VOR
- Airbone Communcation Systems
- Aircraft Instruments such as altimeters, air speed indicators, vertical speed Indicators
- Light aircraft engines
- Aircraft components
- Avionics equipments and instrumentation repair
- Overhaul and distribution
Main responsibilities and functions include:
- To repair and overhaul light aircraft engines, avionics components, propeller, rotor blade, gear box etc
- As a marketing agent of light aircraft, aircraft engines, avionics components, propeller and aircraft accessories such as Ground Power Unit, GPS, life Raft, life jackets, aircraft batteries etc. for customers
- To operate Aircraft Charter Flight Services for passenger and cargo to various destinations in the country and abroad
- Company also provides services for aircraft components such as propellers, aircraft turbine engine, piston engines, helicopter rotor blades, electrical component such as starter generator, actuator, rescue hoist and aircraft accessories such life-rafts, life jackets, pressure bottle, FLIR systems etc.
- It is receiving the backup of Hawker Pacific Pte. Ltd. Singapore for the repair and overhaul of Allison Engine, models 250, T56/501D, 501K, 570K, 571K, PT6.-3/3B Pratt & Whitney R 1340 etc.
Its facilities include:
- Audio Integrating System (AIS) Test Bench
- Audio Integrating System (AIS), Microphone & HeadSet Test Bench
- Airborne Communication Test Bench
- King KTS 143 Digital Test Bench
- King KX 155 VHF COMM/NAV Transceiver Unit Functional Check
Company has been awarded a contract by the Ministry of Home Affairs for servicing The Royal Malaysia Police Air Wing aircraft’s avionics components, propeller and Allison Engine.
Clients of the company include the Royal Malaysian Police Air Wing, Malaysian Flying Academy Malacca, Composite Technology Research Malaysia, Local aircraft operators and individual owner of aircrafts.
No. 7, Jalan SP 2/2,
Taman Subang Perdana,
Seksyen U2, 40150 Shah Alam,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.